Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Getting Started


Hello, out there! I decided to start this blog as a way to document my attempts to be as classy as possible. I will discuss everything from books I'm reading to the outfits I'm wearing (hence the NERD and COUTURE). Hopefully, I will also share some photos I will take along the way!

Today, some of my friends and I went to the local zoo for out annual zoo day!

Look at all the koi! We fed them, and they went crazy!

Very pretty flowers! There was a lot of orange today.


Me riding the carousel! Wearing a skirt from Stradivarius that I just adore.

I just love going to the zoo! Seeing all of the animals is exciting, plus it's just a wonderful way to catch-up with friends. Walking around really gives you a lot of time to chat.

I'll be seeing you around!<>

No comments:

Post a Comment