Thursday, July 8, 2010

Star Wars In Concert

Last night, I went to see Star Wars In Concert! I personally had never seen any of the movies, but just in case some of you are fans, I thought I'd post some photos.
The whole experience was very good, even for a non-fan like me! The guy who voiced C3PO narrated the entire thing, and did a very classy job. They also had a ton of exhibits to look at in the lobby, although in all honesty, it was more fun watching all of the fans in costume mill about.
Not the best photos in the world, but it was very crowded, so I just snapped quick photos to let the true fans through!
Otherwise, yesterday was a crazy day! I drove 6-hours round-trip to school to spend all of four hours there! As soon as I got home, I went to the concert, then I was so exhausted that I pretty much just went to bed! Trying to catch up on a few things today... probably a run to the library is necessary.



















No comments:

Post a Comment